When we say “BE THE BEST YOU here at L’Auberge Lake Charles, we live it every day. What could be better than providing entertainment and excitement as a career. We’re looking for individuals who are committed to not only excelling in their profession, but also in having fun and enjoying what they do.
Be part of the team that provides our guests with the chance to eat drink and be merry. Ensure our guests’ food and beverage requests are met with extraordinary Service in all types of venues.
The Modern Pantry Attendant is responsible for providing superior service to both the internal and external customer. The Modern Pantry Attendant is also responsible for accomplishing duties required of a Counter Attendant to ensure efficient operation of Modern Pantry.
The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all-inclusive for this position.)
1. Provides superior customer service, positively effects interactions with customers and employees, and has the resiliency to deal with difficult customers in all types of business conditions and the ability to work harmoniously with coworkers.
2. Inspects all areas of responsibility for safety and maintenance needs and takes action as needed.
3. Opens and closes outlets in accordance with established procedure to ensure sanitation and to protect company assets.
4. Communicates closely with Lead and/or supervisor/manager on all operating issues.
5. Monitors supply needs for operation and cleaning, and maintains par levels.
• This position operates in a working environment that is subject to varying levels of noise, crowds and smoke, the severity of which depends upon customer volume.
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers, as well as all levels of employees.
• Ability to observe and direct actions of subordinates and to inspect and maintain areas for which responsible.
• Must be able to distinguish between different denominations of currency and make change.
• Must be able to review and comprehend all necessary documentation.
• Ability to effectively and efficiently move around food service area.
• Ability to carry food orders, stock supplies and bus tables.
All offers of employment are contingent until clear, timely results from the following have been approved:
• Drug Test
• Criminal Background Investigation
• Employment Verification
• Education Verification
• Motor Vehicle Records, if applicable (for applicable positions that drive company vehicles)
L’Auberge Casino Resort is located two hours from the Houston metropolitan area. This premier facility is ideal for the business traveler or guest looking for the ultimate in hospitality and dining experiences, plus non-stop gaming action. The property includes a 26-story hotel complex; an 18-hole golf course designed by Tom Fazio; 26,000 gross square feet of meeting space, including a full-service business center and landscaped terrace space plus outdoor poolside lawn and beach; two resort swimming pools, lazy river and private cabana courtyard; full-service salon, spa and cardio fitness center; unique retail stores; ten innovative dining outlets; and top-name entertainment. And the expansive 70,000 square foot casino features Vegas-like gambling action.
L'Auberge Casino & Hotel
777 Avenue L'Auberge
Lake Charles, LA 70601