Assume complete direction, operational control, and supervision of the housekeeping department. Responsible for the cleanliness of the guest rooms and public areas assigned to the housekeeping department.
• Provides superior customer service, positively effects interactions with customers and employees, and has the resiliency to deal with difficult customers in all types of business conditions and the ability to work harmoniously with coworkers.
• Cleans hotel rooms, hallways, linen rooms, employee and storage areas in the hotel towers, as directed.
• Maintains and cleans all equipment used throughout the course of a shift, as directed.
• Maintains proper documentation of all duties accomplished during a working shift, as directed.
• Reports all safety hazards or maintenance deficiencies for proper handling.
• Abides by all security measures.
• Greets all guests throughout shift with the proper salutation and pleasant expression.
• Assists guests with issues that are within their control, ensuring guests' satisfaction while operating within established guidelines and policies.
• Performs all duties in a quiet and orderly manner.
• Ensure the qualities of the rooms are upheld by producing the best service.
• Assisting the houseperson on department projects, as needed
• All other duties as assigned.
• Thorough knowledge of housekeeping skills.
• Knowledge and experience in management.
• Must have good organizational skills.
• Must be able to stand for a minimum eight (8) hour shift.
• Locations on casino floor are noisy and smoky.
• Will also encounter intoxicated guests frequently.
• Provide representation of department in specific project and company meetings.
• High school diploma or certificate from Educational Institute.
• Five years experience in a medium to large hotel.
Boomtown Bossier City, located approximately three hours east of the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area, opened in 1996. The property features a 30,000-square-foot casino with more than 1,000 slot machines and 28 table games including high limit slots and tables. Offering approximately 1,800 parking spaces, the resort also features a 187-guestroom hotel with pool, three signature restaurant options and approximately 1,500-square-feet of meeting and conference space.
Boomtown Casino & Hotel Bossier City
300 Riverside Drive
Bossier City, Louisiana 71111