When we say “BE THE BEST YOU here at L’Auberge Lake Charles, we live it every day. What could be better than providing entertainment and excitement as a career. We’re looking for individuals who are committed to not only excelling in their profession, but also in having fun and enjoying what they do.
Be a part of the Workforce unsung superheroes. The go-to guys and gals. Handle team members’ needs in a timely and efficient manner.
The Cage Assistant Manager is responsible for developing an environment that creates excitement for guests and employees, promoting and retaining a highly skilled work force. The incumbent is responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring credit granting and collection policies and procedures to ensure established guidelines comply with all internal and external regulatory directives and laws. Serves as a partner to the Casino Operations team and other outlets that require Cage Services. Tirelessly works to improve the employee experience and leverages technology to create efficiency in the operation. Serves as the leader of the Cage team in the absence of the Cage Manager.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all-inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Hires, trains, motivates, evaluates and manages staffs in order to ensure that employees receive adequate guidance and resources to accomplish established department objectives.
2. Under the guidance of the Cage Manager, assists in the establishment and maintenance of departmental objectives, standards, guidelines and budget to ensure proper management of department functions.
3. Monitors and evaluates the activities and operations of credit and collections to ensure achievement of financial, policy and regulatory objectives.
4. Takes appropriate disciplinary action when merited.
5. Monitors and evaluates the activities and operations of supervisors and cashiers to ensure achievement of financial, policy and regulatory objectives.
6. Solves customer problems and complaints, ensuring courteous, friendly service.
7. Assists Cage Manager in the review of compliance with relevant gaming regulations daily to ensure that the cage is operating within these parameters, as well as company policies and procedures.
These skills and abilities are typically acquired through aminimum of five years’ experience in cashier/credit/collections operations or overall gaming operations with three years’ in a managerial capacity.
All offers of employment are contingent until clear, timely results from the following have been approved:
L’Auberge Casino Resort is located two hours from the Houston metropolitan area. This premier facility is ideal for the business traveler or guest looking for the ultimate in hospitality and dining experiences, plus non-stop gaming action. The property includes a 26-story hotel complex; an 18-hole golf course designed by Tom Fazio; 26,000 gross square feet of meeting space, including a full-service business center and landscaped terrace space plus outdoor poolside lawn and beach; two resort swimming pools, lazy river and private cabana courtyard; full-service salon, spa and cardio fitness center; unique retail stores; ten innovative dining outlets; and top-name entertainment. And the expansive 70,000 square foot casino features Vegas-like gambling action.
L'Auberge Casino & Hotel
777 Avenue L'Auberge
Lake Charles, LA 70601