Come join our award winning Casino as a Hospitality Host!
- Responsible for maintaining close ties with targeted guests through personal contact on property. This responsibility would generally consume about 75% of work time.
- Handles and resolves player problems
- Ensures guests are aware of events and supports execution through attendance and follow-up.
- Arranges accommodations and amenities (i.e., shows, hotel, restaurant and transportation).
- Responsible for maintaining goodwill with all guests.
- Provides complimentaries according to established guidelines and sound business practices.
- Complies with state and local regulatory requirements.
- Builds relationships with target players through CIS and SFMS systems.
- Leverages property amenities/programs to targeted players.
- Utilizes the casino computer systems for the purpose of tracking complimentary items to qualified guests based on comping guidelines.
- Uses proactive discretionary comping to encourage repeat patronage.
- Collaborates with work-group and all support departments to ensure player satisfaction.
- Works with team members to achieve common goals.
- Responsible for itinerary fulfillment and making sure guest satisfaction is a priority.
- Maintains high standards of courtesy, professionalism and discretion in all communications to, about, or with customers including their arrangements and finances.
- Maintains confidentially of all players accounts.
- Maintains security and confidentiality of files record and lists.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
***OPEN INTERVIEWS - 1904 STEAK HOUSE***
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 15TH - 10AM
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29TH - 10AM
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 6TH - 10AM
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 13TH - 12PM