When we say “BE THE BEST YOU here at L’Auberge Lake Charles, we live it every day. What could be better than providing entertainment and excitement as a career? We’re looking for individuals who are committed to not only excelling in their profession, but also in having fun and enjoying what they do.
Provide guests with not only valuable welcoming and retail services, but also their first impression of us. Possess the skills and attitude to make certain of a lasting impression.
As a Bell Attendant you are responsible for providing superior service to both the internal and external customer. The Bell Attendant is also responsible for monitoring the bell and door staff and guest flow to ensure smooth luggage handling for arriving and departing guests.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all-inclusive for this position.)
1. Provides superior customer service, positively effects interactions with customers and employees, and has the resiliency to deal with difficult customers in all types of business conditions and the ability to work harmoniously with coworkers.
2. Supervises and instructs assigned personnel on safety procedures.
3. Handles customer complaints and follows up with appropriate supervisor as to corrective action.
4. Attends to bell desk to ensure all requests or instructions, telephone or otherwise, are promptly and efficiently executed.
5. Coordinates various transportation facilities such as car rentals, limousine service, etc.
6. Responsible for the flow of luggage from the cars to the hotel and vice versa.
7. Provides and ensures proper handling of luggage, packages and personal belongings left with the hotel.
8. Prepares, maintains and routes all guest and employee incident and accident reports to assigned supervisor.
9. Coordinates operating activities with the front desk and parking areas.
10. Provides input and recommends changes to assigned supervisor, with reference to hiring, promotion, demotion, release and performance of bell and door staff.
11. Maintains channels of communication with staff and management.
These skills and abilities and typically acquired through one year of hotel bell or related experience.
All offers of employment are contingent until clear, timely results from the following have been approved:
L’Auberge Casino Resort is located two hours from the Houston metropolitan area. This premier facility is ideal for the business traveler or guest looking for the ultimate in hospitality and dining experiences, plus non-stop gaming action. The property includes a 26-story hotel complex; an 18-hole golf course designed by Tom Fazio; 26,000 gross square feet of meeting space, including a full-service business center and landscaped terrace space plus outdoor poolside lawn and beach; two resort swimming pools, lazy river and private cabana courtyard; full-service salon, spa and cardio fitness center; unique retail stores; ten innovative dining outlets; and top-name entertainment. And the expansive 70,000 square foot casino features Vegas-like gambling action.
L'Auberge Casino & Hotel
777 Avenue L'Auberge
Lake Charles, LA 70601