Responsible for housekeeping of public areas assigned to the department. Keep closets and Room Attendants supplied with linens.
• Maintains a positive attitude at all times, supporting the policies of Senior Management of the Casino as well as Senior Management of Boomtown Casino.
• Adhere to established department and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.
• Must be willing to cross-train in other departments of Hotel Operations as instructed by management.
• Be able to assist tour buses with luggage as assigned by management.
• Maintain hallways, elevators, and other public areas as assigned.
• Maintain the stripping, shampoo of all hallways and rooms.
• Stock Room Attendant carts with linens and supplies on a timely basis.
• Counting all incoming and outgoing linen daily.
• Dispose of trash inside and outside in a timely and safe manner.
• Assist with the turning of mattresses, as needed.
• Pulling of all linens from guest rooms.
• All other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or certificate from Educational Institute.
• Knowledge of carpet cleaning preferred
• Ability to read and write.
• Must be able to use a buffer and shampoo.
• Must be able to stand for a minimum eight (8) hour shift.
Boomtown Bossier City, located approximately three hours east of the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area, opened in 1996. The property features a 30,000-square-foot casino with more than 1,000 slot machines and 28 table games including high limit slots and tables. Offering approximately 1,800 parking spaces, the resort also features a 187-guestroom hotel with pool, three signature restaurant options and approximately 1,500-square-feet of meeting and conference space.
Boomtown Casino & Hotel Bossier City
300 Riverside Drive
Bossier City, Louisiana 71111